Young Lady Accidentally Sets Her Privates On Fire During A Dance Competition

Fire

During a dance competition, a young girl decided to impress the judges and she accidentally set her privates on fire on stage! She was on seen on stage trying to put off the fire from her shorts. Reports says that she took home the trophy but the fire did some damage to her crotch area. See a photo of the burnt crotch and others after the break

Fire Damage

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s